Friday 20 December 2013

Where is all the free stuff?

You may have wondered where all the free stuff that I mentioned in this post has gone. Well we haven't had any of it yet.

We have had contact with Gareth at Battlefront games regarding the free copy of Flames of War and to get this we would need someone to join their Rangers programme and actively promote the game. I have the application form to join the Rangers half complete on my desk so hopefully in the new year we can get this sorted.

Unfortunately the Empire of the Dead starter pack offer has been withdrawn so we won't be getting that one :-( It's a shame as it looked like a pretty cool game, the miniatures are well worth looking at.

I haven't heard back from Mantic games about Dreadball but they are offering a demo pack for Dead Zone and that should be on its way to us shortly.

Deadzone by Mantic Games
There is a slight change of plan regarding this Saturdays session. Originally I said we would be in the small meeting room for the first hour but we will now be convening in the Heritage zone.

4 comments:

  1. well if it helps I'm happy to do the Rangers programme, I'll knead to become a member of the club first tho I'm guessing witch I would like to do any way and hope to be back with you in the new year what with x-mass being a bit mad at my cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be cool. See you in the New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to come along and show people how to play FoW one Saturday

    Lot of us playing in bournemouth

    http://www.breakthroughassault.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great, we'd like to be able to offer the widest variety of games possible so any help with introducing new games would be gratefully accepted.

      Delete