Tuesday 30 December 2014

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and that Santa brought all the games you were hoping for. I got a copy of the excellent card game Dixit plus expansions for Race for the Galaxy and Settlers of Catan. As usual my Christmas Day and Boxing Day were spent mostly eating too much food and playing games with the family.

During January the large meeting room is in use by external groups on quite a lot of Saturdays. The location of the gaming club during this period is as follows.

3rd January - Large Meeting Room
10th January - Second Meeting Room +  1st Floor Office
17th January - Second Meeting Room + 1st Floor Office
24th January - Second Meeting Room + 1st Floor Office
31st January - Large Meeting Room

I should be attending this coming weekend and will be working the 10th and 24th. I cannot make the 17th as I will be in Crawley trying to help my Ultimate club qualify for Indoor Nationals and will be at the Conception roleplaying convention on the 31st.

See you all in the New Year!

- Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment