Wednesday 23 October 2013

What do you want to play?

This is the sister post to the last one. This is a list of the games that members and potential members have expressed an interest in playing or running at the club.

Edited 20/02/14: Links added for RPGGeek.
Edited 28/11/13: Links added for those games who have records on Board Game Geek and RPGnet.

Boardgames and Cardgames
The aMAZEing Labyrinth
Android Netrunner
Axis and Allies: 1941
Chess
Cribbage
DunegonQuest
A Game of Thrones
Firefly: The Game
Heroquest
Kingmaker
Mah Jong
Othello
Phase 10
Pyraeus
Race for the Galaxy
Risk
Sequence
Skip Bo
Word Search

Wargames
Ancients (Phil Barker Rules)
Bolt Action
Mordheim
Napoleonic Era
Necromunda
Warhammer Quest
Wings of Glory

Roleplaying Games
Deadlands
Dungeons and Dragons
Fate Accelerated
Fate Core
Necessary Evil
Neverwhere
Nova Praxis
Pathfinder
Prime Time Adventures
Risus
Sarps
Shadowrun

1 comment:

  1. well I my self Iv not been down to the club bit will be as soon as I get my x-wing rule book back will be so I can set up a small game of that, if I could get a defo yes of an opanant Id get sum bolt action stuff, and same for netrunner

    ReplyDelete